Monday 22 February 2010

Tropical Cupcakes...

Hi again,

Still no shiny things, I’m afraid, but I thought I’d share with you some rather fun cupcakes I made for the last London Rollergirls bout. I am unleashing my frustrated creativity via the medium of cake :)

The event was called Club Tropicarnage (my favourite name for a bout so far) so I went all tropical and made some pina colada flavour cupcakes, with rum and pineapple and a coconut frosting, and some margarita flavour ones, with lime, margarita mix and tequila. Then I added frosting and decorations till they looked bonkers enough...

Here you go:

I also made some slightly more sensible victoria sponge cupcakes for a visit from the boy’s sister. They were really yummy :)


I think I would like to be one of those people whose house always contains cake when people come to visit...

No comments: