Monday 14 September 2009

Charm Bracelet for a Christening

Hello! As usual, things have been manic recently. This weekend was Luke's little brother's wedding, which was lovely, and last weekend my cousin had her beautiful little girl, Milly, christened.

As it's traditional to give silver for a christening gift, I thought I'd have a go at a personalised charm bracelet with Milly's name carved into a silver oval, and a flower with her birthstone, which is ruby. I'm happy that Milly is following in the family tradition by deciding to have expensive tastes before she was even born! Go Milly!

Anyway, here it is:


I may write some more about it later, but at the moment I'm at work, having had hardly any sleep and commuted in from somewhere in Essex after the wedding. Very, very sleepy... zzzzzzzzzzzz........

No comments: